In order to manager authorized support contacts you must be set up as a Support Administrator on your Support Entitlement with Marketo.
1. Log into the Marketo Community and click Support.
2. Click Manage Authorized Contacts to approve or disapprove authorized contacts.
3. The top of the Manage Authorized Contacts page provides information about contact totals. If the Allow Marketo Support to Add Authorized Contacts is checked, it means that the customer has granted permission to Marketo Support to add authorized contacts.
4. To authorize a contact, check the Is Authorized checkbox next to the contact's name. In order to appear on the list of available contacts, the user must have clicked Community (while logged into Marketo) at least once.
5. To un-authorize a contact, click the Authorized checkbox next to a contact name to clear the checkmark. Click OK in the popup. If a contact on the list is no longer an employee at your company or that person does not need to manage cases, you can remove a contact from the listing entirely, by deslecting the Authorized box, and selecting the No Longer checkbox. Click OK in the popup.
Great! You can now manage Authorized Contacts for your account.