We are in the process of setting up Marketo however when it comes to Landing pages, we are inclined to stick with our current Landing Page tool; Unbounce. This is for the following reasons;
- Ease of use in the page editor tool
- Simple integration with Marketo and data capture
- We are creating a "master template" for our landing pages, comprising of various blocks and rows - Unbounce will allow us to turn on/off rows that will create our landing page.
- Easily add munchkin code to track anonymous/known leads web activity
However, I am curious to know the cons about this approach, as so far I have found;
- No prepopulation of the form for known leads
- No ability to personalise Unbounce landing pages using Marketo tokens.
Can anyone advise on any further pros and cons, as I feel this may be a useful resource for anyone else in the same position.