This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
I tried the changing my file to UT8, I tried changing the select file type, trimmed my cells, searched for commas, ".....
what I didn't realize was that there was a wrapped cell in my header until I tried this:How to find delimiter of a csv file?Leading zeros
- In Excel, click Data > Get External Data > Import Text File…
- Browse to select your CSV file and click 'Get Data'
- Choose “Delimited” as the file type and click 'Next'
- Check the “Comma” box as the delimiter and click 'Next'
- Select all columns in the data preview and change their column data format to “Text”