Outlook plugin gives an install error: Registration code invalid.
This is normally caused by a faulty installation or problems with network connection to the Marketo validation servers.
1. Check to see if you have the correct type. (i.e. if you have a 32-bit office then you have to get the 32-bit download or if you have the 64-bit then you need the 64-bit download. NOTE: Your Office may not be the same version as your operating system, so be sure to check the Office version specifically.)
2. The activation code should be used only once.
3. It should be used with the same email address that the code was sent to.
4. If the installation does not work, check the mopi.logs for errors. The mopi.logs should be in C:\Program Files\Marketo\Marketo Outlook Add-in.
5. You may need to uninstall and reinstall the plugin.
6. If you are behind a firewall or vpn, these can occasionally interfere with the communication between the plugin and the Marketo validation servers. Retry the process on an alternate network such as a home network or a cellular hotspot.
If you are still unable to resolve the issue, please contact Marketo support.