An email program fails to send emails to a large number of leads/people in the Smart List.
Sometimes leads/people in your Email Program's Smart List will be skipped in the email send because they already reached their daily/weekly communication limit.
You can confirm if this has occurred by following these steps:
- Open your Email Program.
- Change your view to Control Panel.
- Click on View Results in the top left panel to see a list of all activities attributed to the email program.
- Click on Filter > Custom.
- Select the Send Email box.
- Click the Apply button.
- Scroll to the bottom of the list. If the leads/people have been skipped due to communication limits, you will see that a large number of leads/people listed as "Skipped Lead already used up Daily/Weekly communication limit."
You can check or adjust your Communication Limits in the Admin panel of your Marketo instance.