Add to Marketo Campaign function in MSD throws an error

Add to Marketo Campaign function in MSD throws an error

Hi all,

we have an issue with Add to Marketo Campaign feature in Microsoft Dynamics CRM (Cloud/v9). The feature is there, installed, all good. It also works in our dev CRM view (by the view I mean this). But in the production view, the function returns an error when called. See the log in the picture below:

print screen.png

Any ideas what could go wrong and how to fix it? I am still waiting for support for the reply and our CRM admin also doesn't know how to help.

Thank you,

Matjaž

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Add to Marketo Campaign function in MSD throws an error

Here's the reply I got from support on that one:

I'm afraid the feature [Add to Marketo Campaign] was not designed for the UCI interface and will only work with the web interface [of the CRM].

Has anyone got any ideas/hints on possible workarounds? Reaching out to Dan Stevens.​, Natalie Larkin​ and Paul Wilson​, as I remember you giving a bunch of good advice on MSD-Marketo related things

Big thanks, Matjaž

Margot_Killoran
Level 1

Re: Add to Marketo Campaign function in MSD throws an error

Can anyone confirm if this is still the case - that the 'Add to Marketo Campaign' feature no longer works on the MSD unified interface? The option is still there and the campaigns are visible, but we are unable to click add.