As a leading IT solutions provider since 1992, Groupware Technology specializes in data center infrastructure and cloud computing solutions, rack integration services and first call support. We understand that IT is an integral component of our customers’ enduring success. “We answer the call” is our mission and brand promise and drives every aspect of our business. We achieve our promise by delivering positive outcomes for our clients through excellent customer service, technology and teamwork. We strive to solve their business problems with solutions that reduce costs and complexity, increase flexibility and improve performance and competitiveness.
Groupware believes having fun and giving back are vital to its success, so we regularly schedule company events and give back to the community.
Essential Roles & Responsibilities:
The Digital Marketing Manager is an integral member of the marketing department. You will provide strategic recommendations and execution of our paid digital and social programs. This position will also be the administrator of our Marketo instance, developing and executing all programs (campaigns, events, etc.) to support the marketing department.
- Develop, implement and optimize digital marketing campaigns across various digital channels (coordinating with internal and external parties as necessary).
- Monitor and report campaign metrics and presents analysis and results. Based on actual findings, make active recommendations and/or take action to improve performance.
- Development, maintenance and execution on generating new leads through Marketo as well as nurturing leads and prospects and taking them from MQL to SQL through the lead lifecycle reporting in conjunction with the Marketing Manager
- Additional functions may be assigned or modified based on department or company needs to support the overall marketing plan. Your day-to-day workload could include but is not limited to:
- Recommend a strategy and own development, execution and delivery for digital advertising programs covering but not fully inclusive of network display, paid social, paid search and SEO.
- Develop and execute high-impact, demand generation programs that include generating, nurturing and scoring leads through marketing automation (Marketo)
- Leverage Marketo, NetSuite, social media and other tools to develop KPIs on all activities
- Manage digital ad spend and performance updates to ensure the team is pacing towards marketing goals
- Manage cross-functional projects in a rapidly changing environment
- Work collaboratively across internal marketing team and external digital agency partners to support both new and current digital marketing campaigns
- Interdepartmental collaboration with sales and sales leadership to create fully integrated programs
- Provide support for company-wide events as needed
- Provide data driven direction, conceptual and digital creative input into the digital media strategy, working closely with the Art Director and PR MARCOM Manager
To view the complete job description and how to apply, visit us here!