Definition of Exception Messages

Anonymous
Not applicable

Definition of Exception Messages

What does this mean?

Failed: MALFORMED_ID: Organization: id value of incorrect type: TouchNet Information Systems Inc.
Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Definition of Exception Messages

Where are you seeing this message?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you provide more context?  Where/when did this happen?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Im look at results tab of a campaign and this is what is shown next to people's names. Makes no sense to me which is why Im posting it here. Flow step was to sync lead to salesforce (which I now had to do manually because of whatever error this is). 10 mins later, the manual sync is not working either...
Anonymous
Not applicable

How long does it take a lead to get to Salesforce? Still not there and manual sync is not working either. Im going to have to resort to old fashioned spreadsheets for them to get their leads. This is nuts.
Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

Hi Christina,

This is an exception message from SFDC.  It expects a certain value type for the Organization field and is throwing an exception because the provided id is invalid.  It would be best to consult your SFDC admin regarding this to see what values you're trying to push, and what can be accepted by this particular field.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am the admin for Salesforce. I imported the file and mapped Org to Org and should have mapped Org to Company. My mistake. Still errors and still wont sync though. Im going to have to manually import excel to Salesforce for this one I guess. Thanks anyways.