We're hiring for a mid- to senior-level Marketing Technology Consultant here at Etumos. You get to work remote, wherever you are or wherever you want, with a team of extreme experts at all things Marketo. We work with advanced, well-known brands in the B2B space, and you'll be our client-facing consultant helping them solve their marketing technology-related woes.
Come work in one of the most innovative Marketo consulting companies around, where we whiteboard solutions together over video calls, aren't afraid of (scalable) complexity, and have a yearly remote-working holiday in an exotic location.
We're looking for Marketo superstars, people who know the tool inside and out, and the up-and-comers in the Marketo community. Reach out to me if you want to join our lean, tight-knit, and high-performing team!
- Identify clients' weak points in architecture and process, and provide scalable solutions of how they should do things better
- Whiteboard, architect, implement, and test Marketo operational programs that are bullet-proof and future-proof
- Implement marketing automation best-practices, including introduction of new functionality and integration with other sales and marketing systems
- Understand and optimize marketing automation and CRM platform performance
- Manage segmentation rules and models and lead scoring models
- Plan, manage, and execute client marketing campaigns using Marketo
- Track campaigns, prepare performance analysis reports, and make campaign, content and workflow recommendations
- Understand and utilize marketing data to suggest and execute A/B testing
- Manage a queue of client requests in order to meet stated SLAs
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A four year degree from an accredited university or college or relevant experience
- Experience reporting and analyzing data from marketing systems
- 2+ years of experience on a marketing team
- Experience managing CRM implementations a plus
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to work independently
- Proven ability to pick up new technical skills quickly
- Ability to problem-solve, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Enthusiasm for the design and optimization of systems
- Excellence in verbal and written communication
- Experience with basic HTML, organic, and paid search campaigns a plus
- Rigorous attention to detail, sense of humor, and the desire to be a key part of building a global consultancy