DiscoverOrg is looking for a Demand Generation Specialist to support and grow Outbound and Nurture lead generation programs in a fast-paced, results-driven environment. Collaborating with cross-functional teams, this role will be responsible for the tactical execution of email marketing and content syndication programs, reporting on their performance, and optimizing to produce improved results. An effective communicator, this role should have a solid understanding of the needs and pain points of sales and marketing teams as well as the ability to message effectively to encourage prospects to take action. Bringing a combination of B2B lead gen campaign planning and execution experience, the right candidate will not only support the strategic focus of the demand generation team, but also bring enthusiasm and new ideas to help grow pipeline and enhance the efficiency of the organization.
Reports to: Sr. Manager, Outbound Demand Generation
Here's what a typical day will look like as the Demand Generation Specialist:
- Drafting and optimizing email content for Outbound, Nurture, and Subscription programs
- Developing behavior-, stage- and persona-based nurture and engagement paths for prospects to guide down the sales funnel
- Identifying and building target lists for both net new lead gen as well as existing database marketing campaigns
- Supporting account-based marketing programs through relevant channels
- Overseeing and optimizing Content Syndication lead generation campaigns
- Tracking and reporting on campaign performance, providing insights and optimization recommendations
- Assisting management with additional projects and campaigns as needed
- 2+ years hands-on B2B marketing and demand gen experience
- Solid understanding and background utilizing email marketing and nurture marketing best practices
- Familiar with content syndication vendors and programs
- Proficiency in the following technologies preferred: Marketo, Salesforce, Google apps and/or Microsoft Office suite
- Basic level of HTML editing skills preferred
- Impressive organizational skills with strong attention-to-detail and quality control
- Excellent communicator, in person and in print
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once and problem solve under pressure
- Team player with ability to facilitate and own cross-functional collaboration
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that requires quick adjustments and re-calibration of priorities when business needs change
We offer an attractive benefits plan with health benefits that include three medical coverage options, vision, and dental coverage – HSA, FSA, 401(k) with employer match, paid parental leave, paid time off, and paid sick leave.
Watch this commercial to find out what we do: Real People, Real Data - The DiscoverOrg Experience - YouTube
DiscoverOrg is a great place for you to gain real-world experience with a hot, hyper-growth, cloud-based technology company. We made the Inc. Top 50 Best Places to Work for in America in 2017 and are a seven-time winner of the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies award. We are based in the Portland, Oregon area (Vancouver, WA) and provide an industry-leading cloud-based sales and marketing intelligence platform that allows customers to more effectively target and connect with the best prospects for their business. With a 50+% growth rate in 2016, we’re continuing to expand adding 200 jobs over the next 6-12 months. We also have a fantastic team that you’ll learn from. Our CEO is the EY Entrepreneur of the Year finalist. Our CFO has won the Glassdoor Best Companies to Work for in America award. We’re backed by TA Associates, a global, growth-focused private equity firm that owns over 70 companies, over half of which are in the tech industry. Finally, we love what we do, and we do it with energy, passion, and curiosity combined with a culture of innovation. That’s why employees said on Glassdoor that we’re a “fun and exciting place” and that “DiscoverOrg is hands down the best place I have ever worked!”
DiscoverOrg’s mission is to create a revolution in sales that transforms the global B2B economy. We empower sales reps by giving them the right information, the right technology, and the insight on the right time to contact prospects. By democratizing prospective customer information and making it available to companies of all sizes, we level the playing field so that competitive advantages are no longer based on relationships, insider information, and company size but instead going forward sustainable competitive advantage will be solely predicated on delivering the best products, ideas and value. Moreover, we accelerate global innovation by helping our customers grow revenue faster, reduce their customer acquisition costs, and ensuring that businesses have access to the best products and services that enable them to succeed.