8 Replies Latest reply on Jul 18, 2018 10:18 AM by Vida Clement

Marketo strips out mktoModule defined on TR

Marcelo Ordenes

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to clean up our corporate template and one of the changes I want to do is using mktoModule on a TR Instead of TABLE and mktoContainer on the TBODY instead of TD, to reduce the amount of code. Following the Marketo syntax specs, that should be possible. The problem: when I preview the email is all fine, but when I send a test, Marketo strips out all TRs within mktoContainer. I've tried mktoContainer on the main table, same story.

Code extract:

Test
                                                          Can't view this email properly? View Online                                                

Anyone with the same problem?

Thanks!