Apply HERE: Marketing Technology Specialist - CloudCheckr
Interested in helping build our Portland presence and growing even faster a company in the cloud space? Want to leverage your experiences to try your hand at true Agile Marketing? Partner with market-leaders Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google cloud to help our joint customers innovate faster in the cloud and turn chaos into clarity? That is what this role is all about.
In this role you’ll be located in our Portland, OR office and will report to the Demand Generation Manager. We are looking for a marketing technology expert to own and execute the day-to-day operations of our marketing technology stack including but not limited to Pardot, Salesforce, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, WordPress, and Twitter Ads. You will work closely with the Demand Generation Manager to get campaigns and programs in-market and help push leads down funnel to create qualified sales opportunities.
Marketing Automation Campaign Management
- Implement and create new email nurture campaigns based on lead behavior
- Execute demand generation campaigns focused on outbound and inbound marketing, nurturing, engagement, and sales enablement
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the entire customer journey from awareness, comparison to decision stages and how to use that to shape nurture campaigns
- Measure campaign performance and analyze key metrics to optimize campaign effectiveness and funnel lead generation accordingly
- Ability to manage and create event-based nurture campaigns based on funnel analysis
- Make recommendations on new content marketing campaigns based on lead behavior
Nurture Relationship Building
- Use set thresholds such as lead scores, ratings, grades, or lead activity to determine when it’s the right time to reach out to a lead to make the first introduction either via phone call or email
- Follow up with lead inquiries to determine if they are qualified to be moved over to sales and place those leads in the right nurture campaigns as needed
- Take ownership of the marketing database, understand lead nurture behavior and move leads to the right nurture campaigns on a continuous basis
- Create a database cleansing process for continuously removing cold leads from the system
- Automate or manually move leads into the right nurture campaigns and statuses
- Update and remove bounced emails to keep a clean email list
*Willingness and ability to assist in all other marketing activities as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience
- 3+ years experience with marketing automation software such as Hubspot, Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua, etc. (bonus points for Marketo)
- 2+ years experience in marketing technology tools such as Google Analytics, Google Adwords, LinkedIn, Twitter, WordPress, YouTube, etc.
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Self-starter with the ability to manage time and meet deadlines
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt to changing demands
We offer a competitive salary and health benefits package for all staff. We go beyond the typical in our commitment to our staff’s health, well-being, and happiness by also offering Discretionary Time Off (no limits or banks for sick and vacation), opportunities for milestone achievement bonuses, abundant professional development and growth opportunities and resources, team-building and bonding trips and activities, periodic catered lunch, and other surprise perks throughout each month.