Do you have an eagerness to innovate, experiment and explore? Are you looking to make an impact and work with a world class marketing team?
Top Hat’s marketing team is growing! We are looking for an entrepreneurial, innovative and seasoned marketing automation guru who can help generate demand from new prospects and retain existing customers by leveraging the trove of top-, middle- and bottom-of-funnel content produced by the marketing team.
About the Gig:
We are looking for an experienced and motivated individual to join our global demand marketing team and help tell the story of Top Hat now and into the future. If you think you're up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you.
- Supported by the VP of Demand Generation, you will work with marketing team members to develop and implement plans for email and other digital marketing programs for our all of our product lines.
- You will own the Marketing Automation system (Marketo) and its integration with the CRM (Salesforce) and other tools in the marketing tech stack (Unbounce, RingLead, SurveyMonkey etc).
- You will be responsible for evaluating our tech stack and bringing on new tools and technologies to help us scale and gain momentum.
- You will actively help solve our data challenges and ensure that the right attribution system is in place in order to showcase Marketing impact through the funnel.
- You will develop email nurture programs for various constituents that help engage and grow the prospect and customer contact database.
- You will work with the Marketing BDRs and Sales BDRs/ADs to launch drip and nurture campaigns to move New leads to MQLs and MQLs to SQOs faster.
About You:You are well versed in both B2C and B2B buying cycles and understand the importance of relevant communication in all buying stages. However, you are motivated most by activity at the top and middle of the funnel – specifically email campaigns and other online programs that present prospective buyers with information that will allow them to begin considering Top Hat as their solution of choice.
- You have a university degree
- 3+ years marketing experience in in Tech (SaaS software is a plus)
- 3+ years hands-on experience in managing a marketing automation system (Marketo, Hubspot, Eloqua or Pardot)
- Strong fundamentals in email marketing and A/B testing methodology
- You are intuitive, data-informed and always looking to optimize and improve your approach.
- You have enthusiasm for building and supporting a great relationship between marketing and sales.
- Most importantly... you are a highly motivated individual who thrives on adrenaline, teamwork and high-fives (and of course, Top Hat’s too!)
About Top Hat:Top Hat is a high growth education technology company; we provide tools to make teaching more interactive, fun and engaging. Top Hat helps professors make every lecture count by transforming mobile devices into powerful classroom engagement tools.We have a vibrant culture of brilliant people who are innovators, thinkers, and creative geniuses. We believe in defying the status quo and we want smart people like you to join us.The life of a Top Hatter also comes with other sweet perks too:
- Outstanding company culture, with a team that is super smart, highly motivated & stoked to be a part of a company that is changing the face of education.
- We offer breakfast and catered lunch every day!
- Conveniently located right by College & Yonge and we can help subsidize your metro pass.
- We are one of the top education technology companies in North America (named #1 of the Top 50 Companies to Watch by Deloitte Consulting!)
- Our dress code is casual and we hope you'll get behind our Top Hat traditions of Plaid Tuesdays and Tip Top Fridays!