Come work in beautiful Santa Cruz Ca.
As the Marketing Automation Manager at Looker you will use your love of marketing automation to enable the growth of Looker. If marketing automation, lead routing, and process optimization gets your heart pumping, this is the job for you. Your goal is to build-out a marketing operations machine that enables quick, consistent and reliable execution of marketing tactics and campaigns at Looker. You’ll do this by working closely with all marketing teams to drive the operational components of programs. We’re looking for a self-starter who can help define what needs to be done and then execute it in an environment characterized by flexibility, data-driven curiosity, collaboration, and creativity.
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO
- Work closely with and guide other marketing team members to execute the best possible marketing campaigns, events and email sends
- Provide oversight and hands-on support of the implementation of campaigns, programs, email sends, drip & nurture programs and customer communications.
- Optimize lead scoring and distribution methodology to ensure quality leads are passed to sales development for qualification.
- Serve as the Marketo Admin to manage support and technical issues.
- Manage our prospect and customer database including creating, uploading and updating lists, segmenting data and list hygiene. Segment and leverage our database for greater campaign efficiency and effectiveness.
- Your answer to “Which if these emails do we use?”….”Test”
- Clearly communicate requirements and capabilities to other teams with a strong focus on internal customer satisfaction and external customer experience
WHAT YOU BRING TO LOOKER
- Bachelor’s degree in something that proves you are a tech savvy marketer.
- 2+ years of experience in marketing operations with focus on B2B lead generation.
- Marketo Certification or related Marketing Automation tool
- Able to analyze quantitative and qualitative data to make strategic decisions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; including a bias toward documenting process’
- Extreme logical approach
- Knowledge of industry best practices for marketing automation and the ability and desire to learn new tools quickly
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT LOOKER
Looker is a complete data platform that offers data analytics, exploration and insights to every function of a business and easily integrates into every departmental application to get data directly into the decision-making process. The company is powering data-driven cultures at more than 750 industry-leading and innovative companies such as Sony, Amazon, The Economist, Kohler, Etsy, Lyft and Kickstarter. The company is headquartered in Santa Cruz, California, with offices in San Francisco, New York, Dublin, and London. Investors include Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Meritech Capital Partners, Redpoint Ventures, First Round Capital, Sapphire Ventures, and PivotNorth. For more information, connect with us onLinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, G+ and YouTube or visit looker.com.