New York City
The Marketing Manager will drive the marketing strategy for Voyat, a leading tech brand in the hospitality space recently acquired by Intent Media. As part of the Intent Media marketing org, you will represent Voyat, working on the brand’s leadership team to establish and execute all marketing initiatives. You will join a rocket-ship team on the ground floor and help blaze the trail for future growth.
What You Will Do
You will be involved with marketing strategy from beginning to end. You will work to understand our customer’s needs, shape the voice of the product and help grow our loyal customer base. You will develop and execute all marketing plans and programs. You will determine positioning, product naming, feature prioritization and external communications. You will represent Voyat’s goals on the Intent Media marketing team, collaborating and potentially leading multi-brand programs and larger corporate marketing efforts.
This is a high visibility role with the unique ability to be a leader on the Voyat team, while benefiting from resources and teammates across a larger company. The role will require exceptional time management, ruthless prioritization, creativity, and strong communication and cross-team collaboration.
The right candidate will be excited to:
- Work in a dynamic, fast-paced start-up culture, wear many hats, prioritize and balance multiple goals, and collaborate with many teams
- Gain an understanding of the hotel industry, all target markets, and customer requirements
- Work with Voyat leadership and Intent Media’s Head of Marketing to develop and execute product, sales and brand marketing initiatives
- Develop plans and drive the execution of all marketing programs, collateral, sales tools, and website updates to communicate the value of the Voyat platform to target audiences
- Develop brand and product positioning and messaging (and names where appropriate) in collaboration with the executive team
- Define a lead-gen strategy and create new programs for growth
- Create and manage a content strategy that addresses each of our target audiences
- Design and implement an events strategy that includes speaking engagements, sponsorships and attendance
- Implement marketing automation tools
- Formulate and run experiments, collect data, and double down where results are good
- Be responsible for measureable results
- Write and publish content - white papers, blogs, etc
- Manage external agencies and freelance marketing resources
About YouYou are a motivated, fully dedicated business leader, excited to shape the future of our B2B products.This is a true resume-building opportunity, ideal for someone who wants to deepen his/her experience and broaden their skills by working directly with and learning from an experienced management team with a track record of industry success. You should be a very strong writer with some experience writing for B2B and consumer audiences.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a B2B marketing role with emphasis on product marketing, solutions marketing, integrated marketing and/or marketing communications
- Strong understanding of software and/or cloud technology
- Demonstrated ability to create clear positioning and value-based messaging to a variety of target audiences
- Experience executing various marketing activities and communications, e.g. emails, newsletters, webinars, events, collateral, website, etc.
- Clear communicator with the ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Strong technical skills or ability to learn and translate technical information quickly
- Proactive, energetic attitude and desire to work in a results-oriented and deadline-driven environment.
- Desire and ability to manage multiple relationships at a time.
- Motivated, tenacious, self-directed and resourceful
- Understand the value and challenges of working in a start-up environment
- Experience or willingness to learn marketing automation tools (such as Marketo)
- Great attention to detail
- Experience managing external agencies and freelance resources
- Experience implementing or working with marketing automation tools (ie Marketo, Pardot)
- Market experience and industry knowledge
Intent Media operates the world’s most powerful platform for advertising on commerce sites. We help online travel companies unlock their full revenue potential with innovative, high-margin advertising products powered by predictive analytics. Our customers include the world's largest online travel agencies, metasearch companies, airlines, hotels and car rental agencies.
Every day, we’re inspired by two pursuits. First, we’re imagining and building novel products that are upending ecommerce. Second, we’re building the company we’ve always wanted to work for — one that’s open, human and collaborative, where very smart people come together to share ideas and get things done.
We are over 100 people (and dogs) with offices in the best neighborhoods in New York City and London. We're backed by Redpoint, Matrix and Insight, plus some of the world’s leading individual investors, including Reid Hoffman, Brian O'Kelley, Kevin Ryan and David Rosenblatt. Crain's has named us one of the Best Places to Work in NYC four years in a row.
Love Your Job
Our employees enjoy coming to work, and we let them know they're valued.
Our vibrant team accomplishes a lot every day, but we insist upon work/life balance so things never become stale. We don’t take ourselves too seriously, but we take our work very seriously. We believe that in order for our employees to perform their best, they need access to strategic decisions, and so our flat structure and open communication invite innovation from all levels — ideas flow freely.
We offer competitive compensation and great benefits; a beautiful office with drinks and snacks; stock options; learning budget; Citi Bike membership; and company-wide social events.
So what are you waiting for? Apply with your resume in just a few clicks! You can learn more about us at: