Job Title Email Marketing Lead
Location Overland Park, KS, US
Other companies make products. We make a difference! Click Here!
Promoting safe living and working environments.
UL is a global independent safety science company with more than a century of expertise innovating safety solutions from the public adoption of electricity to new breakthroughs in areas such as sustainability, renewable energy, mobile payment security and nanotechnology. Dedicated to promoting safe living and working environments, UL helps safeguard people, products and places in important ways, facilitates trade and provides peace of mind.
The Email Marketing Lead will manage the email marketing efforts for the Supplier line of business. This role will be responsible for coordinating and executing all aspects of the email marketing process; executing regular emails, generating email segments and mailing queries, tracking and analytics reporting on performance and working with marketing and sales counterparts to create engaging, revenue-generating email campaigns. Understanding of data integration into/out of Email Service Provider is desired; need some technical expertise and creative experience as well as working with cross functional teams (e.g. IT, Internet Operations, Creative, Analytics).
We are a lean/agile team and the individual must be flexible and willing to be the operational expert as well as provide strategic thought leadership to the campaigns.
- Plan, develop and execute all supplier email campaigns and other assigned CRM projects
- Oversee the email process cycle: develop and manage the email campaign calendar, email calendar, customer segmentation, analytics tagging, pre-deployment testing / quality control (email on acid or litmus), deployment through email automation platform, and back-end analysis
- Oversee the email requirements for CRM SalesForce and other items related to the Supplier email proprietary email database.
- Review operating practices and procedures to determine where optimization can be made and manage the implementation of these changes
- Understand data integration into/out of ESP.
- Collaborate with peers and leaders to ensure project outcomes align with marketing priorities and messaging is consistent across all marketing platforms
- Explore industry insights and the competitive landscape to understand how to improve customer segmentation, creative elements, and latest email marketing strategies/techniques/tools
- Manage the daily operation and maintenance of marketing tool (Marketo); research and resolve any issues
- Evaluate customer data and create campaign targeting, segmentation and testing by using past analysis and data mining techniques
- Develop test plans and optimize campaigns based on results
- Review, decipher and interpret all analytics
- Develop, test and optimize the appropriate landing pages.
- Bachelor’s Degree (marketing preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years marketing experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience with email targeting and automation system like Marketo, Hubspot, or equivalent
- Ability to design and execute A/B and multi vitiate testing
- Google Analytics experience
- Basic HTML knowledge and experience
- First-hand experience working on cross functional teams
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate a marketing message to a specific audience
- Project management experience
- Proficient with Photoshop, InDesign and other graphic files
- Highly motivated and self-starter
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Superior attention to details
- Ability to multitask and enjoy a fast paced environment
- Ability to travel to industry trade shows if needed – potentially 3-4 trips annually
- Demonstrate experience developing and implementing nurturing campaigns.
- Ability to design and build responsive email layouts.
- Experience with CRM systems like SalesForce.
- B2B marketing experience.
How To Apply
Direct link: https://estore.ul.com/OA_HTML/OA.jsp?page=/oracle/apps/irc/candidateSelfService/webui/VisVacDispPG&akRegionApplicationId=821&transactionid=164417977&retainAM=Y&addBreadCrumb=S&p_svid=127052&p_spid=6529062&oapc=9&oas=EECThSHxmdss1moHACaGgg
Posting Number: IRC127052
We accept the uniqueness in individuals and see it as a powerful asset to our employees, services and community.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation