Do you want to be an ABM hero? Are your “smarketing” skills top notch? Then we have to the opportunity for you.
Here at Trapeze Group we are hiring an Account-Based Marketing (ABM) Lead to be a quarterback for our marketing and sales teams. This is a unique role that requires a love for marketing strategy, creative thinking, solid knowledge of marketing automation tools, and the drive to see things through. The right person for this role will live and breathe account-based marketing.
Our ABM hero believes in a world where marketing and sales are truly aligned around the same goals. Your challenge is to collaborate and develop account based marketing campaigns.
What does an Account-Based Marketing Lead do?
Turn Demand Generation Upside Down. This is a big one. Your approach to demand generation is very personalized and targeted. You will take everything you know about ABM and develop account based plans. You’ll get to know our customers so intimately that they’ll probably try and hire you (but you won’t want to leave!). You will then take that knowledge to create and execute account based marketing campaigns by collaborating with marketing, sales and other stakeholders across the business with an end goal of helping to drive upsell and cross sell opportunities within those targeted accounts. You will engage all members of the account plans to ensure all contact data is mapped and key contacts are identified within each named account.
Build the ultimate ABM playbook. You will create a playbook of ABM strategies and execute targeted and personalized campaigns for these accounts. You will dream up new ABM ideas and jump for joy when you find new channels for engagement.
Act like a CMO. You will work with every department in the company and rally the troops to get what you need to execute on your playbook. Every day will be different and you’ll have no problems wearing many hats.
Create brilliant strategies and compelling messaging. You will create tons of different ABM strategies and be able to help form the messaging and ideas for the assets. You have always been creative and have a way with words.
Experiment, measure, and optimize. You will get excited every time a new campaign kicks off and eagerly wait for data to make it better. You love analytics and have a passion for measuring & reporting on what types of campaigns are working best and work to optimize campaigns that aren’t performing.
What you will need to have?
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
- At least 3 years in B2B; experience developing and executing account based marketing campaigns and plans.
- Goal & detail oriented, structured, process led, with an analytical mindset.
- Must be a self-starter and must be able to work individually and with diverse teams.
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation tools such as SalesForce and Marketo highly desired
- Proven revenue generation success and a demonstrated understanding of key account marketing mix optimization is a must
- Possess a solid understanding of digital marketing strategies, both inbound and outbound
- Relationship management skills with ability to build rapport, influence and deepen relationships with stakeholders
If you have these skills, we want to meet you!
- Strategic ABM marketing and planning within B2B
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Project management
- Statistical data analysis and reporting