Marketing Automation Manager
Say goodbye to tap water and hello to clean, healthy, delicious water from Aquasana!
At Aquasana we believe clean water and a healthy environment are the most important components to healthy living and overall well-being. Our sole focus is providing best-in-class water filtration products so every home can enjoy great-tasting, healthy water.
Our water filters are marketed in nearly every country around the world. Aquasana drinking water filters strip out more than 99% of the chlorine, lead, herbicides, pesticides, industrial solvents and cysts found in tap water while preserving its healthiest elements, which include calcium, magnesium and potassium.
Aquasana shower filters are the ultimate health and beauty product, removing nearly double the amount of chlorine required for certification for healthy hair and beautiful skin.
Aquasana whole house filters remove 99% of chlorine from a household water supply and can also be customized to tackle customers’ specific water challenges. The filters produce the healthiest and best-tasting water available.
Health-conscious consumers know that it is critical to filter tap water before they drink it, cook with it or bathe in it because it is loaded with harmful chemicals. Only 91 contaminants are regulated by the Safe Drinking Water Act, yet more than 60,000 chemicals are used within the U.S.
Aquasana is based in the vibrant city of Austin, TX and our offices are minutes from downtown.
Aquasana is looking to hire a full-time marketing automation manager to drive email revenue for acquisition and retention customers. The preferred candidate will have prior experience in email marketing automation and ESP software (especially Marketo). The candidate should be able to assist with planning and executing a customer contact plan designed to improve email deliverability, revenue as well as customer retention.
Routine tasks will involve working with data specialists to ensure data hygiene, refining offers with channel owners, designing and customizing the content, ensuring deliverability and email revenue while maintaining low churn and customer fatigue.
While an understanding of the marketplace and water filtration industry is preferred, a candidate’s qualities, abilities, and potential for growth are most important. The right candidate is one who is agile and adapts easily to change, enjoys problem solving, thinks critically and creatively, and is eager to roll up their sleeves and work hard toward a common company goal.
This role reports to the Director of Retention Marketing.
Essential Job Duties:
- Assist marketing stakeholders with the strategy and execution of successful email marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure outbound email marketing efforts align to yearly editorial, event, and social media calendars.
- Collaborate with creative team to create copy and design elements as needed to modify and deploy email templates to support various national and local campaigns.
- Create and manage the logic for automated macro- and micro-campaigns on Marketo.
- Maintain a clean list of customers, opt-in and opt-out lists.
- Measure, analyze, and report on the effectiveness of deployed campaigns.
- Manage programs designed to drive increased customer retention and product repurchase
- Work with sales and customer support teams to implement outbound call programs
- Work with Direct Mail agency to drive programs to improve customer retention
- Quick learner and self-starter
- Creative and logical thinker
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in written form
- Strong ability to multi-task and carry on several projects simultaneously
- Ability to execute established plans effectively and on schedule
- Previous marketing experience and/or a college degree in marketing.
- Proficiency with Marketo is a must have.
- Experience with retention platforms (Retention Science, Windsor Circle, Optimove) would be nice to have.
- Should possess a 4-year college degree or have equivalent work experience
- BBS or equivalent degree is preferred.
Send resumes to: email@example.com