Hey Everyone! We're hiring a Marketing Ops Manager at Inkling! Join me at Inkling!
Are you a highly analytical and detail-driven marketer? Do you have a passion for growth and contributing to the bottom line? Inkling is seeking a Marketing Operations Manager to execute Marketing programs, ensure effective and efficient lead flow, and develop, execute, and draw insights from reports and dashboards for our growing Marketing team. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to best-in-class demand generation programs at one of the Bay Area's fastest growing companies, as recognized by Inc Magazine.
Our ideal candidate is a strategic thinker yet has an eye for the details, analytical, an expert in driving solid operations programs, and has the business acumen to translate data-driven decisions into actionable enhancements to fuel sales growth. This is a highly cross functional role, working across the Marketing, Sales and Sales Ops teams.
- Establish and deliver marketing reporting, dashboards and analysis on campaign performance, conversions, attribution and effectiveness
- Manage the setup, maintenance and optimization for all email marketing through Marketo and the sync to Salesforce
- Build landing pages, create email and Marketo forms and send emails leveraging email marketing best practices
- Be the marketing funnel expert and improve targeting by continuously improving the database quality using tactics such as data enrichment, list segmentation, and batch list loading.
- Work closely with sales to develop a closed-loop feedback process that provides insight into the effectiveness of marketing processes for better lead routing and qualification
- Collaborate with the creative team to request and develop assets such as email headers, email templates, and landing page templates
- Assist Sales Ops to help optimize lead flow process
- Partner with Marketing Program owners to support campaigns
- Prioritize and execute on existing and ad hoc requests made from marketing and sales to facilitate revenue growth
- Partner with the sales operations to ensure integrity in the sales funnel
Skills and Experience:
- 5 years experience in marketing operations or marketing programs, in the business to business space
- Strong Marketo and Salesforce experience, (Marketo Certified a plus), knowledge of Bizible and Domo
- Demonstrated analytical approach, understanding of core marketing and pipeline metrics
- Experience in working with agencies
- Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Flexibility to quickly adapt and change strategy to align with business needs
- Enterprise SaaS marketing experience is a major plus
- Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree is a plus