eMarketer is looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to join its growing marketing team! As the team’s email channel lead, you’ll ensure the company’s campaigns are as effective as possible. You’ll drive email marketing for both prospects and customers by helping formulate segmentation strategies, creating and tracking emails, analyzing and reporting on the results, and most importantly, optimizing with fervor! The successful candidate will make a significant impact to key email metrics and conversion rates. This role has high visibility across our marketing, product and sales teams.
In this role you'll:
- Manage eMarketer’s email campaigns in Marketo including: program creation and set-up, testing, reporting and optimization.
- Rigorously set up tests across all email programs.
- Create ongoing reporting on key findings from experiments and develop a mechanism to share company-wide.
- Optimize email touchpoints with customers and prospects, working to establish much more sophisticated content arcs, nurture programs, and segmentation strategies.
- Develop and share email marketing recommendations and best practices with the rest of the company.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of marketing experience, email marketing experience strongly preferred
- Excellent attention to detail
- A compulsive desire to make decisions grounded in data
- Fantastic communication skills
- Fascination with connecting to your target audience and learning more about what makes them tick
- A competitive spirit and a passion for test-and-learn environments
- Experience using Marketo or other systems such as Pardot, Mandril and Mailgun a plus
This position is based in NYC. eMarketer offers competitive salaries and extraordinary benefits, including full medical coverage, a 401K plan and a flexible vacation policy. We recently relocated to beautiful new offices in the heart of Midtown with open floor plans and 360-degree views.