I'm the Marketing Director for a tech company in Orange County, California and I'm looking to add an Inbound Marketing Manager to my team. http://centercode.applytojob.com/apply/zeaIWL/Inbound-Marketing-Manager
Centercode is looking to add an energetic marketing manager to our marketing team to help strategically attract, manage, and qualify inbound leads. The ideal candidate will jump with both feet into our fast-paced marketing team to help qualify leads, design nurturing campaigns, and bolster our online presence.
Note that this is not a sales role. You won't be doing demos, creating proposals, or closing deals. This role is focused on strategically identifying and qualifying warm prospects who will be passed to our sales team.
This position pays between $60k-$75k salary (+ benefits) based on experience.
You'll be a fit for this job if you have:
- 3-6 years of relevant experience
- a deep interest in and curiosity for modern digital marketing
- a comprehensive understanding of inbound marketing strategies
- an understanding of both SEO and SEM and how they fit into inbound marketing
- experiencing developing marketing strategies
- an understanding of effective digital communication and conversation
- experiencing drafting successful email templates and campaigns
- experience with the Marketo marketing automation platform (huge plus)
- rock-solid online research and analytical skills
- previously worked in a fast-paced small company/startup environment
In this position you'll:
- manage and improve campaigns in our Marketo platform
- respond to and educate inbound leads via phone and email
- create campaigns to promote new content (e.g. newsletters, announcements)
- create and execute long term nurturing strategies to re-engage past leads
- monitor and improve our search engine marketing (SEM) campaigns
- advise our team regarding SEO improvements to enhance your efforts
- manage our social media accounts
- work with our sales team to hand off leads
- contribute fresh ideas and perspective through constant iteration
To get hired at Centercode, you MUST be:
- a highly skilled communicator (in English; both written and spoken)
- a critical thinker; capable of mapping out complex ideas on a whiteboard
- proficient in Google Mail, Calendar, Docs, and Drive
- highly productive despite distractions and perpetual collaboration
- passionate about emerging technology (we're a tech company first)
- a self-starter who doesn't need micromanaging (we don't have time for that)
- thick skinned, good humored, and able to roll with the punches
- career-oriented and actively looking to increase your responsibilities
- willing to admit when you ***** up (it happens to the best of us)
- fiercely loyal to both our customers and team
- trustworthy, reliable, and easy to get along with
- enthusiastic and eager to take on new challenges
- adaptable and willing to wear whatever hat gets the job done
- We're a quickly growing 30+ person tech company.
- We value productivity over long hours.
- We actively balance work and play (from nerf wars to ping-pong battles).
- We provide free breakfast, snacks, and coffee.
- Donuts on your birthday.
- We were voted one of the Best Places to Work in Orange County in 2015.
- This is a full-time position in Laguna Hills, California.
- We don't relocate (you must live in Orange County!)
- We won't speak with recruiters of any kind. Seriously, don't bother.
- We're not taking calls regarding this position.
Douglas Adams once said "Technology is a word that describes something that doesn't work yet". We saw the truth in this statement as an opportunity to increase the positive impact of technology on people's lives. We're actively achieving this goal while doing very well and having a lot of fun along the way. We're looking for enthusiastic like-minded people who are equally passionate about achieving this goal.
If you match the above and this sounds like a place you'd want to work, please apply!
Marketing Director @ Centercode