MarvelMarketers.com is hiring a full time (W2) Marketo Power User/ Program Specialist to work with some super fancy (we aren't allowed to say their name) clients. In fact we are hiring several in a couple of different capacities over the coming months, with clients waiting in line to work with us! Its really a great position to be in.
We are looking to fill this/these positions very soon.
While we want someone to join our team full time. Part time subcontractors are also welcome. We are creative and find the best ways to work with smart people.
We have roles covering all of the following areas open:
Execution/ Build support
Mid/Senior Level Automation Strategy
Web/HTML - This is the only piece we are currently willing to train on (i.e. We will train you on Marketo if you are an HTML / Web guru)
As a Marketo Power User, your job will be to partner with our clients to make them successful in their Marketing Automation efforts. Typically this also gives you an opportunity to work with other power users, or depending on seniority, you get to manage your own project. This includes:
- Digital Marketing Strategy and Optimization
- Executing Marketo Programs soup to nuts
- Implementing New Pilot Programs to prove out the value of Marketing Automation
- Partnering with the client to become an extension of their team to become an invaluable resource to them.
- Supporting Senior Marketers by handling all the technical Marketo pieces of their strategy
You must have the technical aptitude and business acumen to design and implement 1:1 marketing programs to move leads through a "buyers journey". You must be comfortable analyzing the key causes of data integrity issues (accuracy, duplication and completeness), drive processes/systems that solve these issues and communicate them with confidence to the internal team. You must be comfortable moving a strategy forward with confidence. You must be smart and love people and technology. You also must be comfortable in a very fluid flexible environment.
In return you get:
1. To work with an org that has grown at a rate faster than 1 employee a month for the last 15 months
2. To work with literally the top brands in the world
3. To work with awesome other power users
4. In many ways, pave a great role for yourself in consulting and an early stage agency
5. Have as much autonomy you want and are qualified to handle
- Work closely with stakeholders on marketing teams to drive campaign execution and operations
- Own end-to-end management of marketing campaigns (In some cases Globally)
- Design/localize, automate and optimize regional demand generation campaigns through Marketo
- Data management (incl. segmentation analysis, list management and lead processes in the Salesforce CRM)
- Build, manage and maintain reports/dashboards within Salesforce CRM
- Automate and improve data integrity operations (where possible)
- Essentially, Strategically Partner with our clients on their Digital Marketing Automation efforts
Desired Skills and Experience
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record
- Experience in running end to end marketing campaigns
- 3+ years of sales/marketing operations experience
- Strong grasp on data structure and data integrity issues. Experience with databases and advanced excel preferred.
- Ability to thrive in a hands-on, high-growth environment
- Excellent Troubleshooting skills
- Intermediate Experience using Salesforce CRM
- Experience as a Power User of Marketo, specifically around Program Management.
- Marketo Certification Highly Desirable
- Google Adwords and Analytics
- HTML/Web skills highly desirable
- An all around nice person … we like those the best
- Highly coach-able and proactive
The Marketing Automation industry is new, exciting, and ever changing. The ideal candidate would not just tolerate but thrive in such ambiguous conditions. If you like new challenges, and want to work with some of the fanciest names in Silicon Valley, this is right for you.
The position allows for tons of autonomy and asks for utmost professional maturity in return. Not knowing the answer is ok, not figuring it out is not.
MarvelMarketers.com is a fast growing Global Marketing Automation Strategy, Insights and Analytics Consultancy. We have some fabulous clients and hire only the best to make them incredibly successful. Our portfolio of clients are some of the fanciest in the Valley. If you love automation and love plently of space to grow and contribute, this is the team for you. We are a very flat organization and have 15+ Marketo Power Users on our team.
We are so busy, we don't have a website yet :) If you want to join the team, feel free to ping me directly with your skill set and interest!