Sales Insight for Outlook 2013

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sales Insight for Outlook 2013

The current plug-in crashes Outlook 2013.  Does anyone know when a plugin will be released for Outlook 2013?
Tags (1)
15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sales Insight for Outlook 2013

It is on our longer term roadmap but there is currently no ETA.
Anonymous
Not applicable

(>_<)  Thanks!
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd love to see this get on the near-term roadmap. As we hire new reps and buy new machines for them, it seems Microsoft is forcing the 2013 edition, with no option to roll back to Outlook 2010. Having half of the sales team using and loving the SI plugin while the new reps don't get access to it is a big problem for us.
Ksenia_Boroduli
Level 3

We need this sooner, too! Thank you.
Anonymous
Not applicable

This issue was recently brought to my attention by one of my clients as well - any update on the ETA?

Thanks!
Anonymous
Not applicable

It'd be great to get the 2013 plug-in soon. Any updates on an ETA? Our entire Sales team is on 2013. While they can send emails from Sales Insight within the contact record, it doesn't allow for attachments, so they're continuing to send untrackable emails.

Thanks!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any updates here? Office 365 users are stuck with Outlook 2013 for licensing, an ETA would be much appreciated!
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am looking for an update here as well - Any new updates / info you can provide would be great

Thanks
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am interested in hearing an ETA on the Outlook 2013 plugin from Marketo as well, as our sales team is clamoring for this.