- Global SEO/PPC role for established, market-leading, B2B SaaS company
- 3-month contract (full or part-time) which may open into a permanent role
- Must be available to work mainly from San Bruno office and to start immediately
We have an exciting opportunity for a creative, passionate, and analytical SEO/PPC specialist to work with our Online Marketing team in San Bruno CA, for a market-leading SaaS business targeting the construction and engineering industries.
Your primary goal will be to leverage search engine optimization (SEO) and paid search (PPC) techniques to increase demand by driving relevant and high converting traffic to our website. You will work with a team of passionate marketers who are focused on delivering an exceptional experience for site visitors and strong results for our business, in a fun & high-performing environment. This is a global role with a focus on the American, Asia-Pacific, European and Middle East markets.
Right now we are undertaking a full review of our SEO/PPC strategy and require a specialist– with proven expertise and results – to lead this project from strategy through to program design and implementation. This will be for a 3-month contract, and may open into a more permanent part- or full-time role thereafter.
After quickly getting to grips with our current initiatives and past performance, you will propose a plan to address SEO/PPC opportunity gaps in the short-term and move fast to put this plan into action.
- Complete an SEO audit of our online assets (primarily www.aconex.com), identifying both short- and long-term opportunities; present recommendations
- Conduct keyword research to redefine target keywords, using best-practice methodology and tools, and get agreement from key stakeholders
- Use your on- and off-site SEO skills to implement these keywords with a goal of page one rankings for primary targets to increase organic search traffic
- Identify opportunities for video, mobile, and social optimization to support SEO goals
- Measure and analyze the effectiveness of SEO activities
- Generate website traffic and conversions through search marketing, PPC and display advertising programs
- Review and implement improvements to Google AdWords campaigns – including campaign/AdGroup structure, keywords (including negative), ad text, and landing pages
- Review LinkedIn PPC performance and implement changes to increase clicks and conversions
- Analyze performance with other third-party PPC sites and identify opportunities to increase presence and conversions; this will include industry-specific sites and Yahoo Bing ads
- Extend retargeting program while maintaining high quality and efficient conversions
- Monitor and review the performance of all PPC programs, adapting these where necessary
Your skills and experience
- 3 - 5 years of professional experience in SEO/PPC, with proven business results in a B2B environment
- Strong technical, analytical and problem-solving skills, and ability to use data from Google Analytics to gain insights and drive decisions
- Familiarity with Salesforce and Marketo, particularly for lead source tracking and landing page creation
- Entrepreneurial “test & learn” mindset with track record of innovation; ability to move & pivot quickly
- Experienced with estimating impact of business requests and building business cases for change and investment that will ultimately drive revenue for the business
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills; experience engaging with senior leaders
- Passion for search marketing, demonstrated through up-to-date knowledge of the latest trends
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Chinese search marketing desirable (but not essential)
- Experience with the construction industry desirable (but not essential)
Aconex provides the world’s most widely used Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform for managing information, processes and people throughout the life cycle of construction and engineering projects across multiple industries. Aconex has served projects valued at more than US$800 billion, with over 280,000 users globally. Customers include nine of the world’s top ten engineering procurement and construction (EPC) firms, 23 of the 25 largest global design firms, and nearly all Fortune 500 construction and engineering firms. Aconex has been recognized with a number of industry awards for fast growth, work environment, unique culture and customer success.
Please apply via LinkedIn here and include your availability and rates.
I have the same question (0)