SOLVED

Is there ANY way to select 201+ SFDC leads and add them to a campaign?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there ANY way to select 201+ SFDC leads and add them to a campaign?

There is one rule: you're not allowed to select them all from a report. This is because giving the sales reps the ability to do that also opens up a wide range of other permissions that they should not have.
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anthony_Pica
Level 4

Re: Is there ANY way to select 201+ SFDC leads and add them to a campaign?

Ah, you're right, sorry about that.

Can you use Marketo? What if you made a Smart List in Marketo based upon your filter criteria, then selected all of them, and peformed the manual flow step for "Add to SFDC Campaign"?

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

You could doing it from the campaign object, but that only gives you the ability to select 250 at a time.

There's also some cool dataloaders that you could leverage like dataloader.io, but I think those permissions are even more "advanced" that reporting permissions.

No other way that I can think of.
Anthony_Pica
Level 4

You could create a list view based upon your filter criteria, then select all records, and click the Add to Campaign button.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anthony, you're limited to selecting 200 records with that approach.
Anthony_Pica
Level 4

Ah, you're right, sorry about that.

Can you use Marketo? What if you made a Smart List in Marketo based upon your filter criteria, then selected all of them, and peformed the manual flow step for "Add to SFDC Campaign"?
Anonymous
Not applicable

As far as I know 200 is the max you can select from a view within SalesForce. (Unless you do it from a report.)

If sales is looking to run a campaign with 200+ members, seems like they might want to involve marketing?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yup, this all sounds right. Reports offer the biggest batch for SFDC onboarding. The customer I am working with has 100+ sales reps and would like to avoid issuing/purchasing more licenses. And Kate you might be right that working with Marketing is the best approach... Thanks for the input.