SOLVED

Alerts not being sent

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Alerts not being sent

Hi all,

We are having issues with alerts not being sent out when one certain form is being filled out. This has worked until a few weeks ago and all of our other program alerts seem to be working.

I've cloned and re-created the program and alert email (just to try something new). Email addresses to send the alert are listed and separated with a ", " comma and space. And in the results it says sent alert each time.

Any ideas on what may be messing up or is there any way to see what alerts are actually sent to which ppl?

Thanks!
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Alerts not being sent

Hi Kim,
Does the alert use the token for Postal Code? If so it is a known issue / escalation. If not, then please log a support ticket.

Thanks!

liz

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Kim,
Does the alert use the token for Postal Code? If so it is a known issue / escalation. If not, then please log a support ticket.

Thanks!

liz

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Liz,

I took out the postal code token and it works! Could you please keep us updated on when the postal code token alert is resolved?

Kim
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys,

Funnily enough we have had the same experience. We had an alert that was working fine and then a couple of weeks ago they stopped being received.

We could see that they were being sent but they weren't being received.

We spent a lot of time working through it, taking out field by field and, just like Kim's experience, the alert was received when we took the postal code out.

The postal code is important for our alerts so any feedback on this would be great.

Thanks,
Mark
Anonymous
Not applicable

This issue is resolved. Can you please try your alerts with Postal Code?

Best regards,

Lanny

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Lanny, I can confirm it's working now with Postal Codes in alerts. Thanks!