Zoom In/Out html template landing page, how can i make the rich text position relative

Anonymous
Not applicable

Zoom In/Out html template landing page, how can i make the rich text position relative

there is a landing page bulit on a html template, i drag and drop the rich text to this landing page. 
when i zoom in/out this landing page, this rich text seems absolutely position for the landing page.

how can i make it relatively?

i think we can create the template for our clients, they can build landing page based on our template through add some marketo compoments like rich text/image/custom html, if we modified them on template level, there won't be make sense for our clients. 

is there any same issue guys as me?

Thanks,
Rose
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Zoom In/Out html template landing page, how can i make the rich text position relative

That is one of the caveats of the Marketo Landing Page Designer, it sets most, if not all, drag and drop elements to be absolute positioned.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Zoom In/Out html template landing page, how can i make the rich text position relative

We force our forms into relative position using CSS in our HTML templates, that way validation errors don't push the form off the end of the page. That's really the only thing I believe it makes sense to do that way, though. (Unless you plan to basically stop using the drag and drop editor entirely.)