Your Passport to Marketo Training

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Your Passport to Marketo Training

Since these seesions are filling up quickly, is there a waiting list for courses that are already full? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree with Jeanette B. There are some courses I want to take which are full. Will they be offered again? especially the analytics one. 
Valerie_Armstro
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Hi Scott,

Are there plans to have this replace the My Learning videos (https://community.marketo.com/marketocourses) in University sometime in the future?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Nation:

Great questons being asked here. Therefore, we have created an FAQ page for this program.

Click and read: goo.gl/XfFSM5

Note: As we learn more from you (and hear your questions) we will udpate the FAQ page

Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jeanette, Anurag, & Val-

Great to hear your interest in this program. Yes, we will be offering these courses again including Analytics.

Thanks!
Anonymous
Not applicable

It would be great to have a description of each course, who the intended audience is (beginner, intermediate, etc) and any prerequisites for the course. - IE if you should have a certain product integrated and up and running, if you should take a different course first, etc.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Michelle-

Great idea - we're working on creating this type of resource to help provide more guidance.

Thanks!
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just attended my first two courses and they were great. Are you planning on creating courses for more advanced functionalities? 

I would love to participate in courses that cover more advanced use of smart campaigns and flow steps.

Thanks!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Gina - I agree! I found the course (email programs) to be just like the foundation course - I would love if there were advanced classes to learn new features we may not have learned during training. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

We will be rolling out additional courses soon. Keep checking back here for updates. 

Scott