SOLVED

Why is anonymous web activity report blank?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Why is anonymous web activity report blank?

We have anonymous web activity report setup, but there are no names in it. Here are the settings and smart list. 

0EM50000000QQU4.jpg

0EM50000000QQU9.jpg

Any pointers? 
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Why is anonymous web activity report blank?

First, just to be on the safe side. The report type is "Web Activty Report" correct? I'm not so sure it is as you have a grouping by inferred company.

I'd create a new Web Activity report. Set it for XX time period so it remains relevant. And then in the smart list use "is anonymous" = true.

That works perfectly fine for me. What I suspect is that you instead have created a Lead Performance report, but since anonymous visits aren't leads the report is empty.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

First, just to be on the safe side. The report type is "Web Activty Report" correct? I'm not so sure it is as you have a grouping by inferred company.

I'd create a new Web Activity report. Set it for XX time period so it remains relevant. And then in the smart list use "is anonymous" = true.

That works perfectly fine for me. What I suspect is that you instead have created a Lead Performance report, but since anonymous visits aren't leads the report is empty.
Anonymous
Not applicable

What type of report is it?
Anonymous
Not applicable

You're right. It was a lead performance report. Thanks for the help.