Why don't "Report Settings" consistently show up under "Report Actions?" for all of my reports?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Why don't "Report Settings" consistently show up under "Report Actions?" for all of my reports?

User-added image
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Why don't "Report Settings" consistently show up under "Report Actions?" for all of my reports?

Report settings are available by clicking on the set up tab in the report.  if you have been using Marketo for some time, you might remember we had "report settings" as an option under Report Actions.  We removed that when we moved the settings to the set up tab a while back.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Why don't "Report Settings" consistently show up under "Report Actions?" for all of my reports?

Is there still an option somewhere to add the opportuinty columns? I'm having trouble finding that, and I would like to add the opportunity colunns listed here: https://community.marketo.com/MarketoArticle?id=kA050000000Kypb - like oppty, days no oppty, has oppt %, etc.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Disregard - I just found it.