Where to access lead list for those in a smartlist who completed a form?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Where to access lead list for those in a smartlist who completed a form?

Hi all,

We have finally completed our first email blast for an upcoming seminar next week. 18 leads have completed the form on the register landing page but where do I see the list of conversions?

Help!

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Re: Where to access lead list for those in a smartlist who completed a form?

Hi Chaenara, you can go into the program, and members tab. From here you can sort by program statuses, such as registered/converted.

Alternatively, you could create a smart list for "filled out form: FORM NAME" and it will show you the 18 people you're referencing.  
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Dory! However, eventhough it says on the landing page summary 18 persons filled out form, when I run the smart list as per the above, I get 8 leads only :S. I'm sure its something we're not doing but we're on a tight deadline so it makes matters worse.

Thanks for the help though.

Chaenara 
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

If you're on a tight deadline, Support might be able to help you see what the issue is. I'd suggest at least sending them a ticket... If you provide the link to the program and landing page when you first submit the ticket, it will minimize the back-and-forth you need to have with them.