When I try to register for a webinar, the form is already pre-populated with another person's information. Then, when I try to input my own info, it's telling me my email is invalid-even though it's not. Has anyone else ever had this problem?

Anonymous
Not applicable

When I try to register for a webinar, the form is already pre-populated with another person's information. Then, when I try to input my own info, it's telling me my email is invalid-even though it's not. Has anyone else ever had this problem?

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: When I try to register for a webinar, the form is already pre-populated with another person's information. Then, when I try to input my own info, it's telling me my email is invalid-even though it's not. Has anyone else ever had this problem?

Was the email with the link to the landing page/ form forwarded to you by someone else?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: When I try to register for a webinar, the form is already pre-populated with another person's information. Then, when I try to input my own info, it's telling me my email is invalid-even though it's not. Has anyone else ever had this problem?

Most likely. Try clearing your cookies and restatr your browser.
Anonymous
Not applicable

It might also be possible you are using pURLs?