Re: What live chat services should I use?

Mihai_Bejgu
Level 3

What live chat services should I use?

I am looking for a live chat service to activate on our website – with integration with Marketo - that can be available 24/7 to answer questions in real time about our services, solutions, pricing,  etc. to our customers. 

I was looking in the Marketo’s Launchpoint and I noticed that LivePerson is one of the best suited solutions, but they seem a little pricy. 

Can anyone recommend any other trustworthy live chat services that can also be integrated with Marketo, that have better rates?
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Adam_Vavrek1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

I used LivePerson prior to signing up with Marketo and was impressed with the tool.

Their integration with Marketo, from what I remember when looking into possibly bringing them back on to our site, wasn't as robust as I would've liked/expected. But that was earlier this year so perhaps they've updated the integration.
Denise_Valles
Level 3

Hi Mihai,

We acually use LiveChat. It does not integrate directly with marketo but it integrates with Salesforce very nicely.
It works great has a user friendly interface with tons of options and actually the price is very resonable. It has helped us capture more leads and close more sales.

You can use the information captured in Salesforce if you need it to run campaigns in Marketo.

Hope this helps!

Mihai_Bejgu
Level 3

Thank you for answers Adam and Denise.

@ Denise: in the LiveChat case, can you sync the data from SFDC into Marketo easily? 

Kind regards,
Mihai
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there,
We use Live Chat as well and the sync to SFDC is great for reporting and tracking.