What happened to the Enrich with Data.com flow action?

Anonymous
Not applicable

What happened to the Enrich with Data.com flow action?

We have a Enrich with Data.com flow action in one of our smart campaigns and I was trying to add it to a new smart campaign, but it is no longer available as a flow action.  It also appears to be missing from the Integration section of Admin.  It appears to be working in the existing smart campaign.  Why is it no longer available as a selection? 
Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What happened to the Enrich with Data.com flow action?

Elliott,

I noticed it missing as well.  We don't use it often, but every so often we run a set of leads through it.  

I'm assuming its disappearance has something to do with the fact that Salesforce.com owns Data.com.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Steve - whatever the reason, Marketo should proactively communicate functionality changes like this.  I look forward to their response. :0)
Anonymous
Not applicable

subscribing!
hena_wells
Level 5

Hey Guys,

We communicated this in our May release notification.

• Data.com is developing a new set of APIs for their partners. Once available, Marketo will create a new integration. Effective immediately, the existing connector is no longer available to new customers. This does not affect customers already using the existing connector

Data.com has deprecated their API's for folks who don’t already have a API connection created . If you have already setup the integration (connection has already been made), we can turn on the flow action back for you and it will continue to work. Please let support know.

Aj
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Arjun, I was confused about this since the release note indcated that as a customer already using the connector, there would be no affect to us.  I opened a case to have the display of the flow action turned back on.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just open a suport ticket and they will re-enable the Admin options for your Marketo instance.