What are your thoughts on BrightTALK?

Anonymous
Not applicable

What are your thoughts on BrightTALK?

We currently use GoToWebinar for all our webinar programming, but are looking into making a potential (and expensive) switch to BrightTALK. If you're a BrightTALK user I'd love to hear your thoughts on the platform and what it's been able to do for your company.
  • what do you see as being the key benefits?
  • what are your pain points with the platform?
  • just how customizable is it?
  • what other platforms did you explore?
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What are your thoughts on BrightTALK?

Hi Justin, 

I've had some experience with BrightTalk and the jury is out for me.  My last company just used the platform to post videos (webinar recordings and the like) - it was not used as a replacement for their use of GoToWebinar in that case.

Lead generation from the actual BrightTalk community was slow, and quality was (in my opinion) low.  Also, BrightTalk does not support integration with Marketo unless you're subscribing to whatever their premium level is (we had their standard subscription, which, at least at the time, did not integrate).

Overall I think the potential is there for it to be a good lead gen tool, given the closed community and content-sharing focus.  But based on my experience with it, it's not a GoToWebinar replacement (as far as hosting webinars...unless that was a feature we simply didn't have access to, per our subscription), and I recall it being quite expensive for what we were getting out of it, as well as the need to be on the premium package to use the API