what are ramifications of an email deploying when email is still in draft form

Anonymous
Not applicable

what are ramifications of an email deploying when email is still in draft form

Hello
What are ramifications of an email deploying when email is still in draft form. Email was still a draft in tree navigation but in dashboard it was approved. Email deployed as scheduled. I thought email could not deploy if in draft.

I am concerned about what deployed and other ramifications

any ideas

thanks
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: what are ramifications of an email deploying when email is still in draft form

Usually what I have seen happen is that when an email is in draft form and was previously approeved then is sent out while still in draft mode it is the originally approved version that goes out not the draft version. --- we've had that happen on a few communications when someone forgot to approve the draft.

If the email has never been approved or was unapproved those don't go out and can't be tied to a smart campaign or email program because they can't be seen by the lists.
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Re: what are ramifications of an email deploying when email is still in draft form

Like Shannan said, if there is a draft, then the previously approved version will be sent. No draft changes will be sent until they're approved. 

If you want to see the email that sent, preview the email (not preview draft), and you can see the email that went out.