Webex integration - Pending status synchronization with Marketo

Anonymous
Not applicable

Webex integration - Pending status synchronization with Marketo

Hi,

i have set up a webinar integrated with Webex, the basic registration works (well tracked in Marketo and Webex) if we approve people directly.

But now we would like add a pending approval step. I have been able to set up the smart campaign in Marketo but new "Pending approval" status doesn't synchronize in webex and the lead doesn't even show up either in Webex while it is in Marketo?

Any idea?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Jenn_DiMaria2
Level 10

Re: Webex integration - Pending status synchronization with Marketo

This might be an approval rule, which isn't supported automatically with the Marketo integration at this time:

https://docs.marketo.com/display/public/DOCS/Create+an+Event+with+WebEx

Which means you'll have to set up a Marketo Smart Campaign to force it through (ie: set up a Smart Campaign that changes their attendee status when their approval status changes). I don't use Webex, so I'm not sure of the exact triggers and constraints, so maybe someone else can jump in here.

Lauren_Beth
Level 6

Re: Webex integration - Pending status synchronization with Marketo

Hi Alix,

We use the Webex/Marketo integration for webinars and also use pending approval for all registrants.  We do not see data in Webex for leads, registrations, etc either.  All the data just sits in Marketo.  We have a webinar coming up that currently has 577 registrants in Marketo - it shows 0 in Webex.  That is just how the relationship is set up.  I've never felt the need to change that because the data is more useful in Marketo regardless.

I'm not sure this is helpful but hopefully reassuring that nothing is wrong!  Happy to show you our set up if you'd like.

Lauren