Ways to use Dynamic Content in Marketo

Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

Ways to use Dynamic Content in Marketo

Hi All,

All of us have been trying to create more targetted campaigns using dynamic content in Marketo. Marketo offers several ways to do that. I have tried to compile different ways to use dynamic content in Marketo in a PPT Deck here.

Let me know your thoughts on this or if there is any other way by which we can use dynamic content in Marketo.

Regards
Alok
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ways to use Dynamic Content in Marketo

It would be cool if you went into more details and the coding required on some pages. I understand that, to some degree, this is a promotion piece for your consulting company, but I think your "shareability" (and thus brand exposure) might go up dramatically if you include more details. For example, on the JS slide toward the end including a couple simple examples and the code required to generate it might be really helpful.
Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

Re: Ways to use Dynamic Content in Marketo

Alden, 
Our focus was more on Marketers as a target audience and adding more details for these methods will be focussed more on Marketo developers. However, I really appreciate your thoughts and very soon, I will be coming up with something similar with more details for using each of these method. We have been doing different activities for many of our Marketo clients, and I believe it'll be a good idea to start sharing such stuff on a regular basis. (Promotion isn't our primary concern 🙂