Want to be in the next Marketo Definitive Guide?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Want to be in the next Marketo Definitive Guide?

We are looking to highlight customer asset examples in our next Definitive Guide.  If you'd like to have your awesome assets showcased in our next Guide, please send your examples by July 9th to advocates@marketo.com.

We are looking for screenshots / URLs of the following:
  1. Great opt-in forms
  2. How you set precise expectations with subscribers….  Timing, frequency, content, etc. Answer “what’s in it for me” when they subscribe
  3. “Opt-down”, letting people get fewer emails / other subscription centers
  4. Subscriber re-activation campaign / revive from the dead
  5. Use of dynamic content or segmentation to adjust email images
  6. Use of behavioral targeting in emails (could be based on: email activity, web activity, retargeting, content downloads, revenue stage, transactional history, non-activity, scoring, anniversary of first purchase, or other date-based filters (e.g. birthday), etc.)
  7. Great, engaging, human copy (humor, not too serious, etc.)
  8. Very timely emails, based on an event or industry news
  9. Amazingly creative and useful subject line
  10. Creative use of images
  11. Great mobile optimized email
  12. Powerful multi-channel campaign
  13. Strong use of Social in an email campaign
We are looking forward to what you have to share!
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Want to be in the next Marketo Definitive Guide?

I had some great use cases of these examples at my last job, but it's been 2 years since I've worked there so who knows whether or not they're still using the same subscription preferences I setup back then. Unfortunately here nothing fits this, so best of luck!!!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Want to be in the next Marketo Definitive Guide?

From this list I'm excited about the next Definitive Guide. Heather, do you know when we can expect this to be available?

Thanks!