Using the Sync to SalesForce for a Program

Anonymous
Not applicable

Using the Sync to SalesForce for a Program

I want to use the sync to salesforce for a program in Marketo so it creates a program in SFDC, but I don't want the Leads to flow over. I want to do that only with a filter when i send my first email. 

I don't want my leads from the smart list to go into the program when I use the sync to SalesForce. Any ideas on how I can achieve that?
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Using the Sync to SalesForce for a Program

Rather than using our automatic Program sync, have you considered just using the Sync to SFDC campaign flow step? That seems like it might cover your usecase.
Anonymous
Not applicable

So we use the Sync to SFDC Campaign Flow Step to change program statuses, and we will continue using that. But we don't want to have to create the campaign twice in Sales Force and Marketo and hence want to use the automatic sync but without the members being transferred with that automatic sync. We just want all the information to sync.

Let me know if that does not make sense.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh, so you want to create the SFDC campaign from the Marketo Program, but not sync it? I think once you've made the SFDC Campaign, you can go into the Program settings and turn off the sync. Have you tried that?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, I want to create the SFDC campaign from Marketo and I want all thew information to sync except the leads. I only want the leads to sync after I have sent the email and I create a filter which says send to camapign with x status.