SOLVED

Using Programs in Engagement Programs instead of Emails?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Using Programs in Engagement Programs instead of Emails?

Correct! Having any status makes you a member of the email program. Thus the engagement Program won't request the same program again for the same lead. And the Engagement Score is based on if a lead has a member status with success in the requested program. I have this already set up. And I'd like to compare my engagement score (with total members vs members with success) with other that also use the same approach.
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I guess I'm a bit frustrated by the inability of the CEE to assign a complex engagement score based on "traditional email performance metrics plus program success metrics" (this statement is taken directly from one of Marketo's own ebooks).  I'd love to see that advanced level of insight built into the engagement score when Marketo programs are part of the streams (instead of just emails - which already have that advanced level of insight).
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not sure, but I think there's some nice technology behind the Engagement Scores, mostly focussed on using the emails directly. And they only got it kind of working for using programs (e.g. the numbers of the different graphs on the dashboard don't match with each other). But this is something they will probably fix in a new release. And for me all that matters is that the numbers match, else my marketers won't trust the data. And when they trust the data we can start benchmarking.