Using an Engagement Program as a "Parent" Program

Anonymous
Not applicable

Using an Engagement Program as a "Parent" Program

I am trying to figure out the best way to nest multiple event programs under one main program and was thinking I could use an Engagement Program as the "Parent" Program to ensure all the leads and activities are collected in one place.

The "Parent" is the overarching sponorship / partnership (a one time periood cost) that covers multiple different events throughout the year. The child campaigns would be the individual events.

Does this make sense? Are there any better ways to accomplish this?
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Using an Engagement Program as a "Parent" Program

I don't think it will do what you want it to because period costs aren't inheritable. So in effect you won't have any period costs for any of your children programs.

Edward & I both want inheriting period costs. Maybe we can get a little in the next Customer Love release.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Using an Engagement Program as a "Parent" Program

I think for my example it is fine that the children don't have any costs since the main cost is the sponsorship. I've programmed that any success in the children campaigns will trigger a success in the parent campaign but now I've got an initiative where I am going to need the inherited period costs.

Fingers crossed we get some Customer Love for this!