SOLVED

used by ,Database field, how long is considered active?

Go to solution
ivanher
Level 1

used by ,Database field, how long is considered active?

hello how many time is for this field to show active? i want to create an script to extract all lists with status active, but i want to know how long is considered active? thanks.

ivanher_0-1631220584294.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Floyd_Alvares2
Level 8

Re: used by ,Database field, how long is considered active?

@ivanher 

I am a little unclear about your question.

But as soon as you create a Smart List or a List, they are considered active and will remain active until you delete them from the instance. You could put your smart lists and list in archived, and then based on the archived folder the smart list is in, you can make an inference if they are still active or not.

Also the image you are showing with 'Used By' - This will display values only when you reference this smart list in another smart list/ campaign/program etc.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Floyd_Alvares2
Level 8

Re: used by ,Database field, how long is considered active?

@ivanher 

I am a little unclear about your question.

But as soon as you create a Smart List or a List, they are considered active and will remain active until you delete them from the instance. You could put your smart lists and list in archived, and then based on the archived folder the smart list is in, you can make an inference if they are still active or not.

Also the image you are showing with 'Used By' - This will display values only when you reference this smart list in another smart list/ campaign/program etc.