SOLVED

Updated Marketo Engage Business Professional Certified Exam

Go to solution
Tami_Olubiyi
Level 1

Updated Marketo Engage Business Professional Certified Exam

Please has anyone recently taken the new MCA exam (i.e. Adobe Certified Professional- Marketo Engage Business Practitioner- AD0-E555) that was updated from February 15th 2022. 

I plan on taking the exam shortly, but would like to confirm whether the MCA study guide and New to Marketo Learning Path at Marketo University Online is sufficient to take on the exam. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Beth_Massura
Level 8 - Champion

Re: Updated Marketo Engage Business Professional Certified Exam

Hi Tami, the certification exam page says "It is important to note that training alone will not provide you with the knowledge and skills required to pass an exam. Successful, on-the-job-experience is critical to providing you the knowledge needed to pass the exam." Marketo University Online covers a lot of the basics, but I don't think it goes into enough detail to cover all the topics and scenarios in the exam. Even the Core Concepts 1 & 2 courses may not be sufficient.

The exam guide lists out specific areas and activities that you will want to be confident in. Reviewing the detailed Marketo documentation and getting as much hands-on experience as you can in these areas will be helpful in preparing for the exam.

The exam guide also has a link to sample questions that you can use to gauge your preparedness.

Hope this helps, and best wishes on your certification journey!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Beth_Massura
Level 8 - Champion

Hi Tami, the certification exam page says "It is important to note that training alone will not provide you with the knowledge and skills required to pass an exam. Successful, on-the-job-experience is critical to providing you the knowledge needed to pass the exam." Marketo University Online covers a lot of the basics, but I don't think it goes into enough detail to cover all the topics and scenarios in the exam. Even the Core Concepts 1 & 2 courses may not be sufficient.

The exam guide lists out specific areas and activities that you will want to be confident in. Reviewing the detailed Marketo documentation and getting as much hands-on experience as you can in these areas will be helpful in preparing for the exam.

The exam guide also has a link to sample questions that you can use to gauge your preparedness.

Hope this helps, and best wishes on your certification journey!

Tami_Olubiyi
Level 1

Hello Beth, this definitely does help out. 

Thank you!