Hi Community members,
If the person has an opportunity and the stage is anything but not Closed Lost, Internal Test Account, and Duplicate, could we update Contact Status on the Contact object using a triggered campaign in Marketo?
Solved! Go to Solution.
I have "added to opportunity" and "opportunity is updated" in Smart Campaign & added flow steps. Then I have updated the Opportunity stage in Salesforce, but Smart Campaign is still not triggered.
Things to check:
1. Is the contact associated to the opportunity through a contact role?
- look in the activity log of the person you are testing and check if there is an Added to Opportunity or Opportunity is updated activity at all
- if there's an activity, double click to open it, screenshot the details and paste it here
2. Did you modify an existing smart campaign where the schedule is "run through once"?
3. Are your salesforce mappings for opportunity and contact standard?
4. Are there field visibility settings preventing the sync user from seeing necessary fields?