Unsubscribe Options

Anonymous
Not applicable

Unsubscribe Options

Hello,

I'm creating a new unsubscribe form and want to give the option to "unsubscribe," "unsubscribe for 30 days" or "unsubscribe for 90 days." The follow-up page is a confirmation that they have unsubscribed, BUT, I want to make it required that they have to check one of those three checkboxes in order for that follow-up page to show, in case someone accidentally just fills out their email and doesn't check a box. Thoughts?

Thanks,
Kaleena
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Unsubscribe Options

Hi Kaleena,

When you create the form, instead of creating individual checkboxes for each option you could have one field and make the "Field Type" "Checkboxes" that way you can then set it as required and they would have to select one option.

Simon
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

To follow up on Simon's response, this will only work if your field is a text/string field... not if you have several boolean fields to denote a user's preferences. I don't know if there's a great way to get someone to pick one of three boolean options -- the best thing here might be to just assume they want to completely unsubscribe if they didn't check any of the boxes. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

We ended up creating a picklist field and making that required instead.  Thanks for the responses!