Unsubscribe link

Anonymous
Not applicable

Unsubscribe link

Hi,

My company uses the atuomatic unsubscribe link (we have to) that gets added to the bottom of our emails. Unfortunately when testing on a number of mobile email clients the unsubscribe link is appearing to the right (alongside) of the email content - particularly with Apple devices, On other clients it is appearing correctly - at the bottom of the email. Is anybody able to offer any advice as to how to control this generated link - without removing it appearing automatically and creating my own link.

Thanks
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Unsubscribe link

I will  test on multiple iOS devices: iPod 2nd gen, iPod 4th gen, iPad 1, iPhone 4S and iPhone5, varying in screen sizes.

I can almost anticipate a quick change in the default text, setting the tag to center it, would solve the rendering problem

http://community.marketo.com/MarketoArticle?id=kA050000000L59WCAS

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Unsubscribe link

This is the link automatically generated by Marketo - unfortunately as a company we so not add our own customised unsubscribe links to each individual email. On iPhone5 the unsubscribe link appears exactly as required - underneath the email content, but for hotmail the unsubscribe link appears to the right / alongside the email content. Is there any method of controlling where this link is appearing?

Thanks