Triggers on ToutApp email actions?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Triggers on ToutApp email actions?

Is anyone using the Marketo-ToutApp integration?  If so, have you successfully been able to create trigger campaigns based on ToutApp email actions?

Here is our situation, I want a SFDC Campaign member status to be changed if the recipient clicks on a link in the Tout - sent email.  The problem is, I want to either specify what link they click on or from which email. 

Any insight would be greatly appreciated. 

3 REPLIES 3
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: Triggers on ToutApp email actions?

Hi Samantha,

Per the doc, you need to use the "visits web page" trigger, and use specific webpage constraint

http://launchpoint.marketo.com/assets/company/916/ToutApp-+-Marketo-Integration2.pdf

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes I've done that much.  I would like to dive a little deeper depending on which email they opened and clicked on.  They may have received more than one Tout email and would like to make sure that we are triggering on the correct action.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi again Samantha,

I am afraid that it will not give more than what you can get through the pseudo URL in the visits web page or visited web page.

In fact, honestly, with the custom activities now available and accessible through the REST API, Toutapp should do much better for their integration...

-Greg