SOLVED

Trigger - Visits Web Page

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Trigger - Visits Web Page

I am trying to understand Trigger - Visits Web Page. I want to create a campaign that I will call Web Power User for those known contacts that visit our website (with Munchkin code) at least 10 times in the last 90 days.

I created the following Smart List:
All Filters apply
Trigger – Visits Web Page
Web Page contains mycompanyname.com/
Date of activity in past 90 days
Min number of times 10
Is anonymous False

I picked up three names but don’t completely understand the behavior. Web Activity reporting would indicate a much larger number of contacts visited my web page in the last 90 days so I know the data is there. Not sure how date of activity “past 90 days” becomes part of the listening?

Any information you can share would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Re: Trigger - Visits Web Page

Hi Beth,

How long has this triggered campaign been running for? The three people you picked up are the only ones who have met all of those criteria since you activated the campaign.

If you're looking to find anyone who did this in the past 90 days, you would be better off using the filter "visited web page" and then use the contraints.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Hi Beth,

How long has this triggered campaign been running for? The three people you picked up are the only ones who have met all of those criteria since you activated the campaign.

If you're looking to find anyone who did this in the past 90 days, you would be better off using the filter "visited web page" and then use the contraints.

Hope this helps!
Anonymous
Not applicable

As Dory mentioned, only 3 people meets all the criteria that you have set for. 

I think, 'the Min number of times = 10' is giving you such low number. You are looking for a person who has visited your website 10 times (atleast) within the last 90 days and who are already in your database ie cookie is enabled to track their activity. 

+ you can get this report from - analytics/web page reports too. 

-S
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you both. The filter worked great. I also needed to broaden the URL to capture greater results.The web page reports helped to point the way.