SOLVED

trigger not working

Go to solution
Paul_Johnson
Level 5

trigger not working

trying to send off a smart campaign. This trigger is not working for some reason. Let me explain what I'm trying to do:

I want to send out an email when an opportunity's stage is changed to "closed won"

As long as:

• deal type is new account
  • team is one of the mentioned teams
  • and the total closed seats on the account is at most 5

Screen Shot 2016-06-07 at 2.44.18 PM.png

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: trigger not working

Hi Paul

From what you describe, the trigger seems to be correct.

You can try a "has opportunity" filter with the same criteria (deal type, team and total closed seats and stage is closed won) to check that you have leads in the DB with this type of opened oppy. if the smart list comes up empty, then it would explain why the trigger did not fire. the most likely reason is that the contacts are not really attached to the oppy, in the "Opportunity contact role" section.

-Greg

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: trigger not working

Hi Paul

From what you describe, the trigger seems to be correct.

You can try a "has opportunity" filter with the same criteria (deal type, team and total closed seats and stage is closed won) to check that you have leads in the DB with this type of opened oppy. if the smart list comes up empty, then it would explain why the trigger did not fire. the most likely reason is that the contacts are not really attached to the oppy, in the "Opportunity contact role" section.

-Greg